Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- gesloten -
Innovative manufacturer of high-quality food ingredients
Position of function in organisation
You will become part of the Marketing & Sales team and report to the Scientific & RA Leader and work closely with the sales and technical sales department, innovation, corporate communication, market intelligence and others.
Areas of responsibility
• Nutrition science and health documentation development and updates for food manufacturing customers;
• Visit customers and give presentations both internally and externally (seminars, conferences);
• Write nutritional content;
• Supporting and coordinating clinical trials and follow up on actions for products;
• Reviewing (new) food regulations and providing advice to internal departments, business partners and customers;
• Attending, presenting and reporting on research projects meetings and relevant conferences.
• An academic degree (BSc or MSc) in the area of nutrition science, health or dietetics;
• Experience in a similar role in the food and health industry for at least 2-3 years;
• Strong interest in food regulatory affairs concerning nutrition and health aspects;
• Good English writing and speaking;
• Basic knowledge of Dutch;
• Willingness to travel.
Excellent working conditions.
+ 31 (0)6 25 22 02 73
> Print vacature